Monday, February 13, 2012

Give me presents with your presence alone.

I suppose things happen for a reason.. but I miss those days. I miss our talks, and the things you say. I miss the looks and love you gave. We shared something that nobody can ever understand, you were my best friend and the love of my life and i miss it. Trials happened that made us stronger and shaped us into who we are today, but slowly but surely took us further and further apart. This kind of love never wanders far from our hearts as you will shortly see. We loved we danced and we learned. I will take blame for the change and confusion of this love, I am the one who changed and maybe not for the better. I am learning everyday that it gets harder and harder to forget what we had. I remember that day when we first spoke and journey we took together, this is one that I will keep and remember forever. All my love, your angel

No comments:

Post a Comment