Thursday, April 4, 2013

Play Date!


I had the most wonderful day with Noah Shane:) I can't believe how quickly he is growing up, and that he can speak full sentences??? WHAAA? he's too big. I almost cried today when I looked down and saw him wrap his sweet little hand around my pinkie and pull me up and down the slide 20 times. Have you ever had a feeling where you look at something so perfect and just are in amazement, because that only happened all day to me. This little boy has the most darling, funny, happy, strong personality I have ever seen, I love him. Thought I would share these pictures from today with you (please notice the one shoe missing... he liked it off haha) Noah Bug's kisses are the sweetest little things, i made him give me kisses before I went down the slide.. bribery at its best! To say the least I had a great day, and I adore my nephew more than anything!

XOXO, D

1 comment:

  1. love the music on your playlist!!
    erikamouritsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete