Monday, March 5, 2012

Say what I need to say

Have you ever wondered this? >>>>>>>>>>>>>
I always think about what pops into someones mind when they hear my name! Of course, I always hope it is a good thing that comes up.. but what if its not? Im not saying that I care what people think about me because honestly thats the last thing Im worried about. I just wonder what the first thing is that comes to someones mind when Danny Julian (ME) is mentioned. My point of this post is to make you think about what you want others to feel towards you. I can think of people who when I hear their name it makes me feel a certain way whether it be anger, love, concern, or sadness... My goal is to make other feel trust in me and love. THINK OF OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE THOUGHT OF. Just something to keep in mind:)

No comments:

Post a Comment